The material on this site is protected by copyright and/or database right throughout the World and is owned by The Haywood Foundation or its licensors.
- The law of England and Wales applies to the content of this website.
- No content may be reproduced without the written permission of The Haywood Foundation.
- Some content may also be protected by intellectual property rights held by the author.
We accept no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. The links are provided "as is" with no warranty express or implied, for the information provided within them.
The Haywood Foundation makes every effort to ensure that the information in this site is accurate and up-to-date.
We accept no liability and offer no warranties in respect of it and its content; to the fullest extent such liability can be excluded by law. All use of this site is subject to English Law and jurisdiction and is subject to the terms and conditions contained in this document.
Any views expressed in messages on the site are not necessarily those of The Haywood Foundation or anyone connected with it.
In no event shall The Haywood Foundation or its affiliates be liable for damages, including special, incidental, indirect, consequential or loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of these website materials.
- The Haywood Foundation operates anti-virus measures which are kept up-to-date.
- Users who download files from the site do so at their own risk and are recommended to take appropriate anti-virus measures.
- The Haywood Foundation assumes no responsibility or liability for loss or damage caused by viruses or otherwise to computer equipment or software resulting from accessing this website from the internet.
© The Haywood Foundation